|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Welcome to Vetco Total Care at Petco
Our approach to veterinary care is to make essential routine care for your pet affordable and accessible.
We invite you to visit our pet hospital, conveniently located where you already shop.
From routine checkups and vaccinations to dental care and surgeries, our vets can help your pet stay healthy so they feel their best
Never feel pressured to choose between expenses and care with a variety of affordable services.
Animal Hospital Services in Sandy Springs
Give your pet the complete, compassionate care they deserve.
Our popular Sandy Springs vet services include:
- Veterinary exams: Free Healthy Weight Check, Free Microchip Check, Nose-to-tail wellness exams
- Dental care: Dental X-ray, Professional dental cleanings, scaling, polishing and charting, Dental procedures
- X-ray and imaging: Digital radiography
- Parasite prevention and treatment: Fleas, Ticks, Heartworm testing and prevention, Deworming for roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, tapeworms, Other internal parasites (giardia, coccidiosis, other)
- Surgical procedures: Spay/neuter, Mass removal, Soft tissue
- Nutritional counseling
- Digestive care
- OncoK9 canine cancer detection test
- Senior pet care/workups
Preventive health care is key to helping your cat or dog live a happy and healthy life. Our state-licensed veterinarians discuss the best vaccination options for your cat or dog at each different life stage. Vaccinations for your dog or cat can be administered during your next appointment! Book your appointment today.
Our Sandy Springs veterinary team is equipped to implant the microchips into your dog or cat and also scan for them. Microchips are a great backup option to pet identification in the case your pet escapes, despite your best efforts, and the collar comes off. Microchips are a small chip, about the size of a grain of rice, that gets implanted just under the skin of your pet. These microchips can help bring your pet back home.
Get your dog or cat spayed or neutered at your neighborhood Sandy Springs Petco's veterinary clinic. Our team provides quality care to ensure the safety of your dog or cat during this procedure. Discuss with your veterinarian about the optimal time to have your cat or dog spayed or neutered.
Regular dental care is important to maintain your pet's health. Our Sandy Springs veterinary team can provide your cat or dog dental cleanings and check for signs of periodontal disease. Discuss with your veterinarian at your neighborhood Petco about your options for cat or dog teeth cleanings.